A senior front-end software engineer and creative developer with strong product/project management skills; in search of the next opportunity that may lead to continuing to create engaging, immersive user experiences and memorable impact.
With the vision, passion, and enthusiasm to try to find something unique, meaningful and revolutionary in a product, project or service that I can be a part of its evolution and add a value in.
Passionate and open to learn and implement new skills, techniques, and methods to get the job done in the most effective and efficient way.
Ready to take challenges as they are and try to find the most versatile and suitable solutions possible.
A true believer and follower of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) technologies as the next frontier of “creative storytelling”.
Developed and delivered both online and offline high-end visual communication solutions to a diverse client base by utilizing wide-ranging technologies and frameworks.
- Managed, controlled and sustained both company’s and its sub-brands major projects, services, products, assets and main revenue streams as Managing Partner.
- Identified immediate and upcoming client needs, and work with different teams and freelancers to develop a product development plan that provides the best possible solutions.
- Collaborate closely with other team members, freelancers, and contractors (both in-house and third parties) to plan, design and develop robust visual solutions.
- Project planning from concept to final delivery/release including product plan, budget plan, development plan, go-to-market strategies and distribution plan for launch.
- Creative lead web developer with a software engineering expertise and background to deliver modern, interactive and responsive online experiences for end-users based on specific requirements and specifications.
- Research, design, and implement scalable web applications with information architecture (IA), identification, extraction, analysis, and indexing in mind.
- Delivered awarded corporate and micro websites for advertisement, entertainment, education and music industries with different Content Management Systems (CMS) including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Sitefinity, in connection with MySQL or MsSQL databases.
- Created and released e-commerce sites integrated with both local and international payment methods including PayPal and other payment gateway APIs.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analysis, initial integration, reporting and integration services with social platforms for online campaigns.
- 360 content creator, design, and technology lead at VR DGMND, a sub-brand of DGMND LLC, co-founded to create and produce immersive, interactive and unique experiences in 360, VR and AR content platforms for end-users and high-end clients.
- VR software development for Head Mounted Displays (HMD) including Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive in Unity and Visual Studio.
- Key and pro-active roles in research, concept design, pre-production, shooting, stitching, editing and post-production phases of the 360/VR content development cycle.
- Co-founded, consulted, and managed a collective, shared design and development co-working space based in Istanbul, Turkey, with individual creatives (storytellers, directors, photographers, producers, designers, developers) to share, create and turn ideas (dreams) into reality.
Designed and organized Unit and Component tests to fix bugs in a sophisticated Network Management System (NMCS) at Automation and Control Department.
- Implemented designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations with C#, C++ and MsSQL in Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
- Experienced and actively worked with version control systems, SVN and IBM Rational ClearCase.
- Wrote maintainable and extensible code in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary development environment.
- Modified existing software base to correct errors, upgrade interfaces, and improve performance.
- Understanding and experience in AGILE product development methodology and SCRUM framework.
Designed and developed the webmail (in addition to internal messaging) client for the National Justice Network (UYAP) for Ministry of Justice in Turkey.
- Contributed and implemented the design concepts generated by UX specialists and UI designers to deliver requested solutions.
- Revised and integrated new business logic with the new user interface using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL.
- Simplified the code and improved the structure (syntax) of main code base. Tested and fixed bugs of both internal and external versions.
Partnered with UI designers and web developers to implement custom web-based solution for clients.
- Sliced PSD UI designers to both static and dynamic web pages with HTML, CSS for front-end and PHP for back-end development with MySQL database on server-side.
- Created Flash (ActionScript) based, interactive online games and integrated with current online campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience with both hardware (360 Cameras, Rigs, Equipment) and software (Kolor Autopano Video Pro, Giga, Panotour, Mettle, Adobe) for 360/VR/AR content production and development (prototyping) with Unity for Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and other 360 content platforms.
- Experience and delivery with variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Sitefinity.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Development practices. (Mobile-First Development)
- Experience with Information Architecture (IA), Prototyping, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI) Design tools (Adobe design, production and development suite) and practices.
- Experience and implementation of Software Project Management paradigms such as Waterfall and Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) integration and implementation. Familiarity and ability to create web analytics reports with Google Analytics.
- 10+ years of experience with Adobe design, production and development suite applications.
- Ability to quickly master new software and hardware tools.
- Ability to work comfortably on both Mac and PC platforms and office software.
- Familiarity with the latest web and mobile production standards and practices, as well as social media tools and platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate and interact with staff from a variety of departments, as well as outside vendors and contractors, with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to understand and translate requests from non-technical stakeholders and collaborators.
- Pragmatic Dreamer
- Creative Thinker
- Strategic Problem-Solving Skills
- Detail-Oriented with Exceptional Follow-Through
- Innovative Presentation Skills
- Quick Learner and Adaptor
- Strong Communication Skills (Connecting People)
Cat Person (Proud Owner)
- ENGLISH | Proficient
- GERMAN | Elementary
- TURKISH | Native
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Cinematic VR
- 360° Video/Photo Production
- Spatial Audio Production
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Mixed Reality (MR)
- Experience Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- User Experience Design
- Design Patterns
- Travel (a Google Local Guide)
- Music (a Guitar Player)
- Cinema/TV Series
- Collector (Toys/Action Figures)
|2017||Veer TV (360° Content Platform) | Creator Stories (Interview)|
|2016||Pie VR | Top 360° Creators (Interview)|
|2015||MICROSOFT BizSpark Membership|
|2013||ALTIN ORUMCEK Web Awards | Finalist | Education Category|
|2011||FOXCRIME Turkey Launch Campaign | Photobooth|
|2010||JOURNEY | Audio/Visual Projection Mapping Experience|
|2010||IMA (Interactive Media Awards) | Outstanding Achievement | Music Category|
|2010||ALTIN ORUMCEK Web Awards | 2nd Place | Celebrity Category|
|2009||PECHAKUCHA 20x20 Istanbul | Presentation and Q&A|