Creative Product Manager and Front End Developer with proven agile management skills and 10+ years of experience building responsive, adaptive, and interactive visual communication solutions with a strong devotion to continue creating original, immersive and engaging customer experiences in Los Angeles, CA.
Collaboratively and proactively worked with multiple cross-functional teams consisting of graphic designers, developers, artists, makers, animators, directors, producers, creative directors and marketing teams as a point of contact to deliver the best possible, robust solutions within project scope, budget and schedule.
With the responsibilities to assess, improve, implement and manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects from ideation to delivery of high quality products and services for global brands / agencies including Fox Networks, FX, Sony, Nike, Adidas, Riot Games, Turkish Airlines, EY, Edelman, Mindshare, Omd and Fjord.
A true believer and follower of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR) technologies as the final frontiers of “creative storytelling, production and user interaction”.
• 10+ years of digital product management experience of working collaboratively with creative graphic designers, developers, artists, makers, directors, producers, product designers, creative directors and marketing teams.
• 10+ years of delivering large scale and micro websites with Content Management Systems (CMS) including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Sitefinity.
• 10+ years of experience with Adobe design, production and development suite applications. (Adobe Creative Suite)
• 4+ years of experience with both hardware (360 Cameras, Rigs, Equipment) and software (Kolor Autopano Video Pro, Giga, Panotour, Mettle, Adobe) for 360 / VR / AR Content Production and Development (prototyping) with Unity for Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Google Daydream View.
• Hands-on experience with Information Architecture (IA), Wireframing (Balsamiq, Moqups), Prototyping (Adobe XD), User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) Design, Production Tools, and Version Control Software (SVN).
• Responsive, Adaptive Web Design and Development practices. (Mobile-First Development)
• Experience and implementation of Software Project Management paradigms such as Waterfall and Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) with Trello and MS Project.
• Experience with integration and implementation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with web analytics reports with Google Analytics.
• Ability to quickly learn and master new software, hardware tools, and emerging technologies.
• Familiarity with the latest web and mobile production standards, consumer trends and practices, as well as social media tools and platforms.
• Ability to work comfortably on both Mac / PC platforms and office software. (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Keynote)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate and interact with staff from a variety of departments, as well as outside vendors and contractors with diplomacy and tact.
• Ability to eliciting, translating, and simplifying requirements from non-technical stakeholders and collaborators.
• Worked with a team of UI/UX designers and web developers to implement, test, and deploy a large-scale, multi- lingual, and complex website for an external client located in Cupertino.
http://vr.dgmnd.com | 360 / VR / AR content production, and emerging technology R&D division of DGMND.
• Produced, designed, and developed web-based 360 virtual tour for Kos Island, Greece with WebVR in 2018.
• Produced and co-directed Turkey’s 1st professional 360 music video for Sony Music Turkey released on YouTube.
• Produced and co-directed Turkey’s 1st professional 360 promo video for Mey Diageo showcased at Contemporary Istanbul 2017.
• Designed, implemented, and consulted for Turkey’s 1st Augmented Reality (AR) interactive stand showcased at ICCI 2016.
• Managed and worked on research, development, prototyping, and production operations for emerging technology products for VR hardware and content platforms including Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Google Daydream View with Unity.
http://www.dgmnd.com | An awarded digital design, production, and development agency.
• Responsible to assess, improve, and manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects from ideation to delivery of high quality products and services within project scope, schedule and budget.
• Designed, developed and deployed Istanbul Technical University’s (ITU) official university website with Sitefinity CMS, and Microsoft Technology Stack (.Net, HTML5 and MVC) in collaboration with ITU IT Department.
• Designed, manufactured, developed, and operated a social media integrated Photo Booth (both custom Hardware and Software) initially used for Fox Crime’s Turkey launch campaign for FOX Network Group.
• Created, produced, and directed Turkey’s 1st indoor audio / visual live projection mapping performance, Journey, which performed over a year at various venues and performance halls in Istanbul.
• Managed end-to-end operations through production life cycle for professional title sequence, bumper and TV teaser videos for OFFF Festival Istanbul in 2012.
• Designed, developed, and maintained Turkey’s 1st 3D micro website for Gerolsteiner with Papervision3D.
• Designed and developed a web-based client management system to enhance feedback and delivery cycle with .Net.
• Created and managed full online operations for an independent digital life-style magazine, Stalk Mag, and developed Turkey’s 1st Augmented Reality (AR) cover page with QR code technology and ActionScript.
Designed and organized Unit and Component tests to fix bugs in a sophisticated Network Management System (NMCS) at Automation and Control Department.
• Implemented designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations with C#, C++ and MsSQL in Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
• Experienced and actively worked with version control systems, SVN and IBM Rational ClearCase.
• Wrote maintainable and extensible code in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary development environment.
• Modified existing software base to correct errors, upgrade interfaces, and improve performance.
• Understanding and experience in AGILE product development methodology and SCRUM framework.
Designed and developed the webmail (in addition to internal messaging) client for the National Justice Network (UYAP) for Ministry of Justice in Turkey.
• Contributed and implemented the design concepts generated by UX specialists and UI designers to deliver requested solutions.
• Revised and integrated new business logic with the new user interface using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL.
• Simplified the code and improved the structure (syntax) of main code base. Tested and fixed bugs of both internal and external versions.
• Pragmatic Dreamer
• Creative Thinker
• Strategic Problem Solver
• Detail-Oriented with Exceptional Follow-Through
• Attention to Visual Details
• Driven to Succeed
• Innovative Presentation Skills
• Point of Contact
• Strong Communication Skills
• ENGLISH | Proficient
• TURKISH | Native
• GERMAN | Elementary
• Virtual Reality (VR)
• Augmented Reality (AR)
• Mixed Reality (MR)
• Cinematic VR
• 360 / VR / AR Content Production
• Spatial Audio
• User Experience Design
• Information Architecture (IA)
• Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
• Experience Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• Traveler (Google Local Guide)
• Music (Professional Guitar Player)
• Nature / Outdoor
• Collector (Toys/Action Figures/Vinyl)
• Movies / TV Series
• Cat Person (Proud Owner)
|2017||Veer TV (360° Content Platform) | Creator Stories (Interview)|
|2016||Pie VR | Top 360° Creators (Interview)|
|2015||MICROSOFT BizSpark Member|
|2013||ALTIN ORUMCEK Web Awards | Finalist | Education Category|
|2011||FOXCRIME Turkey Launch Campaign | Photobooth|
|2010||JOURNEY | Audio/Visual Projection Mapping Experience|
|2010||IMA (Interactive Media Awards) | Outstanding Achievement | Music Category|
|2010||ALTIN ORUMCEK Web Awards | 2nd Place | Celebrity Category|
|2009||PECHAKUCHA 20x20 Istanbul | Presentation and Q&A|