A technical lead with frontend engineering background and proven agile management skills, ready to continue and contribute to creating unique, immersive and engaging customer experiences.
With the goals, responsibilities and roles to assess, improve, implement and manage processes from ideation to delivery of products / services for various industries and global brands / agencies including Fox Networks, FX, Sony, Nike, Adidas, Riot Games, Turkish Airlines, Edelman, Mindshare and Fjord.
A true believer, follower and dreamer of Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and Mixed Reality (MR) as the final frontiers of “creative storytelling and production”.
As a technical lead and producer at VR DGMND, I was responsible for leading design and implementation activities to manage research and technology selection processes, prototype development, content production, and guiding user interaction activities through wide-ranging technologies.
Managed, controlled and sustained DGMND’s (digimind) and its sub-brands major projects, services, products, teams, assets and main revenue streams as Managing Partner.
- Technical leadership for research, conceptual design, pre-production, co-directing, stitching, post-production, and distribution steps of the 360 / VR content production cycle.
- Producer with key responsibilities to plan, execute and release immersive, interactive and unique customer experiences in 360, VR and AR content platforms for end-users and high- end brands / agencies.
- 360 / VR / AR content production and prototyping for VR hardware including Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Google Daydream with Unity IDE.
- Project planning from concept to final delivery/release including product, budget, and development plan with go-to-market strategies and distribution plan for launch.
- Identified immediate and upcoming client requirements, and collaborated closely with other team members, freelancers, contractors (both in-house and third parties) and brand teams as a point of contact to plan, design and develop the best possible, robust solutions.
- Creative lead web developer with a software engineering expertise and background to deliver modern, interactive and responsive online experiences for end-users based on specific requirements and specifications.
- Research, design, and implement scalable web applications with information architecture (IA), identification, extraction, analysis, and indexing in mind.
- Created and deployed e-commerce sites integrated with both local and international payment methods including PayPal, Shopify, and other payment gateway APIs.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) analysis, initial integration, reporting and integration services with social platforms for online campaigns.
Coordinated and managed end-to-end operations of a co-working space for professional creative freelancers consisting of directors, photographers, producers, designers, and developers with our partners.
Designed and organized Unit and Component tests to fix bugs in a sophisticated Network Management System (NMCS) at Automation and Control Department.
- Implemented designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations with C#, C++ and MsSQL in Microsoft Visual Studio development environment.
- Experienced and actively worked with version control systems, SVN and IBM Rational ClearCase.
- Wrote maintainable and extensible code in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary development environment.
- Modified existing software base to correct errors, upgrade interfaces, and improve performance.
- Understanding and experience in AGILE product development methodology and SCRUM framework.
Designed and developed the webmail (in addition to internal messaging) client for the National Justice Network (UYAP) for Ministry of Justice in Turkey.
- Contributed and implemented the design concepts generated by UX specialists and UI designers to deliver requested solutions.
- Revised and integrated new business logic with the new user interface using HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL.
- Simplified the code and improved the structure (syntax) of main code base. Tested and fixed bugs of both internal and external versions.
Partnered with UI designers and web developers to implement custom web-based solution for clients.
- Sliced PSD UI designers to both static and dynamic web pages with HTML, CSS for front-end and PHP for back-end development with MySQL database on server-side.
- Created Flash (ActionScript) based, interactive online games and integrated with current online campaigns.
- 10+ years of technical lead experience for research, development, documentation, presentation and production of interactive visual communication solutions.
- 8+ years of project manager and producer experience for working collaboratively with graphic designers, developers, post-production artists, animators, directors, producers, creative directors and brand marketing teams.
- 4+ years of experience with both hardware (360 Cameras, Rigs, Equipment) and software (Kolor Autopano Video Pro, Giga, Panotour, Mettle, Adobe) for 360/VR/AR content production and development (prototyping) with Unity for Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and other 360 content platforms.
- 10+ years of experience and delivery with variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Sitefinity.
- Experience and delivery with variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and Sitefinity.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Development practices. (Mobile-First Development)
- Experience with Information Architecture (IA), Prototyping, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI) Design tools (Adobe design, production and development suite) and practices.
- Experience and implementation of Software Project Management paradigms such as Waterfall and Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) integration and implementation. Familiarity and ability to create web analytics reports with Google Analytics.
- 10+ years of experience with Adobe design, production and development suite applications.
- Ability to quickly master new software and hardware tools.
- Ability to work comfortably on both Mac and PC platforms and office software.
- Familiarity with the latest web and mobile production standards and practices, as well as social media tools and platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate and interact with staff from a variety of departments, as well as outside vendors and contractors, with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to understand and translate requests from non-technical stakeholders and collaborators.
- Pragmatic Dreamer
- Creative Thinker
- Strategic Problem-Solving Skills
- Detail-Oriented with Exceptional Follow-Through
- Attention to Visual Details
- Innovative Presentation Skills
- Quick Learner and Adaptor
- Strong Communication Skills (Connecting People)
- Cat Person (Proud Owner)
- ENGLISH | Proficient
- GERMAN | Elementary
- TURKISH | Native
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Cinematic VR
- 360° Video/Photo Production
- Spatial Audio Production
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Mixed Reality (MR)
- Experience Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- User Experience Design
- Design Patterns
- Travel (Google Local Guide)
- Music (Guitar Player)
- Movies/TV Series
- Collector (Toys/Action Figures/Vinyl)
|2017||Veer TV (360° Content Platform) | Creator Stories (Interview)|
|2016||YAGMURLAR Music Video | 1st 360° Music Video in Turkey (Sony Music Turkey)|
|2016||Pie VR | Top 360° Creators (Interview)|
|2015||MICROSOFT BizSpark Membership|
|2013||ALTIN ORUMCEK Web Awards | Finalist | Education Category|
|2011||FOXCRIME Turkey Launch Campaign | Photobooth|
|2010||JOURNEY | Audio/Visual Projection Mapping Experience|
|2010||IMA (Interactive Media Awards) | Outstanding Achievement | Music Category|
|2010||ALTIN ORUMCEK Web Awards | 2nd Place | Celebrity Category|
|2009||PECHAKUCHA 20x20 Istanbul | Presentation and Q&A|